Significant progress in the field of architectural and structural Engineering has further enhanced the design of precast Wall Panels which are manufactured to suit the needs and requirements of each unique project.
If compared with other solutions, no other construction system combines as many benefits as the precast wall system:
- Speed of Construction and Erection.
- High Quality and Durability.
- Versatility and flexibility of implementation
- As well as enhanced safety during construction and end-users utilization.
Ultra core Precast allows a wide variety of Precast Wall Panels including external, internal, solid and sandwich panels which are suitable for most of the buildings.
Advantages of Precast Wall Panels:
- Our engineering team performs in-depth studies of the characteristics of the project, whether originally meant for precast construction or not, and proposes tailor made value-engineered solutions meeting all the project requirements with optimized construction costs.
- Ultra Core Solutions produces precast wall panels under strict Quality Assurance and Quality Control, complying with ISO 9001 International Standards.
- The stringent quality controlled conditions under which the concrete is produced ensures that the dense precast concrete components have smooth surfaces that resist moisture’s penetration, fungus and corrosion.
- Fast construction means earlier completion. This, in turn, means earlier occupancy or use of the premises and reduces the high cost of both on site labour and interim financing.
- Factory construction methods have also permitted Ultra Core Solutions to vastly expand the design versatility of the product including reveals, patterns and other architectural effects.
- High strength and durable product.
- No plastering required on both sides.