Precast concrete is a type of construction material made with concrete cast in a reusable ‘mold’ or “form” and cured in a controlled factory environment, then transported to the construction site and fixed into place. Our precast technology produces a wide variety of finished products not only in our base factory but also on site (depending upon the size of the project) when provided with required space for production.
The advantage of using precast concrete over traditional in-situ construction is the outstanding quality of the products, a significant reduction in waste generated, safety risks, and increased speed and reduced cost of construction.
Benefits of using Precast are:
- High thermal and acoustic insulation properties
- Reduced construction period
- Sustainable, long service use
- Deflection controlled through section properties
- Dimensional accuracy
- Reduction in form work required
- Minimal dependency on weather conditions
- Consistent product quality
- Low-self weight due to optimized.